User Generated Content Terms and conditions
Dyson LTD (‘Dyson’) reaches out to social media users to seek their permission to feature their favourite content (‘the post’) on its internal and external marketing and promotional materials including various sites and social channels. You are reading this because Dyson has requested your permission to use your social media content in this way (‘purpose’).
Dyson became aware of your post because you have a public social media account and our Social Media Team monitors social media activity for content associated with branded hashtags such as #dysonhair or #dysonv10.
If you do not wish for your social media posts to be public please amend your privacy settings on your social media account.
By responding #YesDysonPhoto you hereby confirm you are solely responsible for your content ‘the post’, i.e. you own all rights to the content that sits within said post and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such content and you certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Use your post for the ‘purpose’ only;
- Store your post and social media username for the ‘purpose’ only. Dyson will store your post and username for no longer than is necessary in connection with the purpose;
- Edit your post or publish edited or partial versions of your post, provided that Dyson shall not edit the post in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views;
- Display your social media username alongside the post for the purpose only;
- A non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence without compensation to use your Content as set out in these terms and conditions.
You may subsequently request that Dyson removes your post from our marketing and promotional materials. Please get in touch with email@example.com, we will then remove your post as soon as possible.
By responding #No your post will not be used at all by Dyson and Dyson will not contact you again about that same post.
For more information about how Dyson intends to use your post and username, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.