Terms and conditions.
Best price policy
With Dyson Best Price Policy, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value.
Our prices are checked and matched daily, so you can be confident you’re getting the best price by purchasing direct from www.sa.dyson.com
Just contact our Customer Service team on 0126028139, if you find the same model advertised at a lower price by any Qualifying Retailer, we'll match it and refund the difference.
- Product must be the same model as on the Dyson KSA website and must be live and in stock with the qualifying retailer as well.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a Qualifying Retailer is required (e.g flyer, catalogue, website, URL, email) & must be verifiable and in SAR only. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- Qualifying Retailers are the following retailers, located in KSA: Abdul Wahed, Amazon, Beauti, Danube, Eddy, Excite, Extra, Lulu, Mumzworld, Noon, Ounass, Red Sea, Saco, Sephora, Virgin Megastore.. Other Qualifying Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Refunds will be processed by our Customer Service team within 14 working days.
- Product advertised must be new and in its original packaging. Promise does not apply if the product is reconditioned, refurbished, used, damaged, returned, open box or a demonstrator product.
- The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer like members-only offers, corporate reward program or employee discounts.
What does a Dyson warranty cover?
A Dyson guarantee covers the repair or replacement (at Dyson's discretion) of your Dyson machine if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available (e.g. particular colour variations), Dyson will replace it with a functional replacement part.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
How long is the guarantee valid for?
We don't stop caring about our machines once they're yours. We offer a guarantee on parts and labour.
5-year guarantee on:
- Upright and cylinder vacuums.
2-year guarantee on:
- Cord-free vacuums
- Hair dryers and hair stylers
What isn't covered by a Dyson guarantee?
Dyson machines are engineered and constructed for continual high performance in normal domestic settings. If a Dyson machine is used in the way it's intended and it breaks down within the guarantee period, it's our responsibility to repair or replace it.
There are, however, some circumstances in which a Dyson guarantee doesn't cover the repair or replacement of a machine. These aren't hidden in the small print. Here's what isn't covered
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the Dyson Operating Manual for details of how to unblock it. If you are unsure, our customer support helpline can be reached on 8002440000 from within KSA or via email on email@example.com
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Dyson’s control.
Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Use of the machine which is not in accordance with the Dyson Operating Manual;
- Use of a Dyson machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Dyson.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Dyson Genuine Components.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by Dyson).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Dyson or its authorised agents.
If you have any questions about what a Dyson guarantee covers, we'll be happy to help. You can call us on 8002440000 from within KSA or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the terms and conditions of the guarantee?
The terms and conditions of a Dyson guarantee are as follows:
- The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine under the guarantee. Please note that without this proof any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Dyson or its authorised agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Dyson.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee will not extend the period of the guarantee.
- The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any questions, you can call us on 8002440000 from within KSA or contact us via email on email@example.com.
Where is the Dyson guarantee valid?
- This guarantee will only be valid if the appliance is used in the country in which it was sold.
If you take your machine abroad the guarantee may be invalidated. However, we will do our best to help you in your new country of residence
If you need any advice, please call us on 8002440000 from within KSA or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Dyson guarantees tranferable?
Dyson guarantees are transferable with the machine, provided the original proof of purchase from a recognised retailer is supplied, together with evidence of any change of ownership of the machine, confirming that the machine was in good working order when the change of ownership took place.
Payfort Terms and Conditions
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA
https://www.sa.dyson.com/en-SA will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the* governing law is the local law.