Dyson V11™ Absolute Pro Cordless Vacuum
Dyson's most powerful, intelligent vacuum
Latest technology with additional battery for even longer-lasting power.
Captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns,* to help create a cleaner, healthier home.
Best price policy
With Dyson Best Price Policy, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value.
Our prices are checked and matched daily, so you can be confident you’re getting the best price by purchasing direct from www.sa.dyson.com
Just contact our Customer Service team on 0126028139, if you find the same model advertised at a lower price by any Qualifying Retailer, we'll match it and refund the difference.
- Product must be the same model as on the Dyson KSA website and must be live and in stock with the qualifying retailer as well.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a Qualifying Retailer is required (e.g flyer, catalogue, website, URL, email) & must be verifiable and in AED only. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- Qualifying Retailers are the following retailers, located in KSA: Abdul Wahed, Amazon, Beauti, Danube, Eddy, Excite, Extra, Lulu, Mumzworld, Noon, Ounass, Red Sea, Saco, Sephora, Virgin Megastore.. Other Qualifying Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Refunds will be processed by our Customer Service team within 14 working days.
- Product advertised must be new and in its original packaging. Promise does not apply if the product is reconditioned, refurbished, used, damaged, returned, open box or a demonstrator product.
- The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer like members-only offers, corporate reward program or employee discounts.
Money Back Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s KSA website at www.sa.dyson.com
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product within 14 days of receiving your order by contacting us on the following contact details:
You can contact us by:
• Phone: 0126028139
• Email: email@example.com
Our delivery and collection team comply with all social distancing guidelines. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods, we will not be able to accept the refund request.
Free Express Delivery
Currently, we only deliver within KSA.
Terms & Conditions apply; please refer to the following link for more information: https://www.sa.dyson.com/en-SA/footer-primary-links/delivery-details
2 Year Warranty
We offer a guarantee on parts and labor for two years on cordless vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, hair stylers and air purifiers.
Please visit the following link for more information about the guarantee terms & conditions: https://www.sa.dyson.com/en-SA/footer-primary-links/warranty-terms
Integrated power management system
Dyson's battery technology and battery-saving trigger help to provide our longest run time by only using power when you need it.
Powerful cleaning on floors and carpets
An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, and carbon fibre filaments capture fine dust on hard floors.
Intelligently reports in real time
Monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then reports in real time on the LCD screen.
The right cleaning mode for the right task
Three cleaning modes optimised for a variety of tasks. The right balance of power and run time, where you need it.
'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying
The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
The Dyson V11™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to charge it and tidily store tools. So it's ready to grab and go.
Click-in battery pack
Remove and replace at the press of a button for even longer cleans.² Click-in batteries can be charged on or off the machine.
Powered by a Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
Spins at up to 125,000rpm, creating the most powerful suction of any cordless vacuum.1
Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
14 cyclones generate forces of 79,000g to fling dust into the bin without clogging the filter, so there’s no loss of suction.
The seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.2
Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen noise, to keep sound levels down.
The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – helping to create powerful Dyson suction.